Gale Access My Library College Edition
Gale Databases – Access My Library
For Apple and Android Devices
Includes Biography in Context, Expanded Academic ASAP, and Science in Context.
How to access?
- Search for the “Access My Library College” app from the Apple App Store or the Android Market.
- Choose the first app from the list (it should resemble the image above).
- Download the app.
- Click the app, choosing “West Virginia” and then “University of Charleston”.
- Enter your UC e-mail address and click submit leaving the password section empty.
- Check your UC e-mail for the password.
- Reload the app, choose “West Virginia” and “University of Charleston” again and enter the password you were sent.
- Click “Access Library”, then “Update My Resources”, and then “Gale Databases”.
- You now have mobile access to Biography in Context, Expanded Academic ASAP, and Science in Context.
Health Sciences Librarian
University of Charleston
2300 MacCorkle Ave. SE